- MANUFACTURED & MARKETED BY THE UNATI CO-OP. MARKETING-CUM-PROCESSING SOCIETY LTD - A project supported by Department of Bio-technology, Govt of India and Punjab State Council for Science & Technology (Punjab State Government undertaking). Unati has a cooperative network of 900+ members and all our products are hand crafted at our manufacturing facility which employs 200+ women and generates livelihood for thousands.
- WHOLE HERB THERAPY CONCEPT: We believe in whole fruit or herb number of nutrients interacts collectively to deliver the desired medicinal or nutritional benefit. So we do minimal processing to conserve maximum medicinal and nutritional value. We discourage extract based preparations.
- BENEFITS: Amla is also helpful in increasing body resistance to fight diseases, decrease body fats, increase mineral absorptions, improving skin and hair, improving vigor and fertility.
- USAGE: Mix 30 ml of Amla juice in non-metallic glass of water and consume preferably empty stomach in the morning and evening (When stomach is near to empty). Keep a gap of 30 min for next meal or drink. Non diabetic can mix honey as per taste.
Amla Juice is our wonderful product to provide you benefits of fresh Amla fruit. Amla fruit is valued very high among fruits and herbs because of its multi-benefits. Unati has brought this amole phal for your overall health and wellbeing. Box with net contents of 500ml. Amla juice is helpful for
- Nutritional storehouse: Richest sources of Natural Vitamin C which makes it useful in nutritional deficiencies.
- Antioxidant: Vitamin C and other nutritional components like polyphenols and tannins present in Amla juice make it strong antioxidant so it helps to detoxify harmful toxins like pollutants, heavy metals, free radicals etc.
- Digestion: Amla is a well-known fruit to keep your tummy fit.
- Rejuvenation: The ‘Chark Samhita’ explains the use of Amla in preparation of ‘Rasyan’, the herbal preparation used by Rishis for Kayankalpa (rejuvenation).
- Metabolism: Amla helps the body to metabolize foods to manage the right glycaemic index.
- Amla is also helpful in increasing body resistance to fight diseases, decrease body fats, increase mineral absorptions, improving skin and hair, improving vigor and fertility.
- In winters adding pinch of black pepper to your Amla juice drink make it more effective.
- Amla juice could be used as concentrate to make drinks similar to Nimbu Pani by replacing lemon juice with Amla juice.
- Never drink Amla juice directly always dilute with water.
- Avoid milk or milk based products before or after consuming Amla juice.
- Do not use in diarrhoea.
100% Natural Juice.
Healthy Amla Juice 500ML