Panch Tulsi Drops
- MANUFACTURED & MARKETED BY THE UNATI CO-OP. MARKETING-CUM-PROCESSING SOCIETY LTD - A project supported by Department of Bio-technology, Govt of India and Punjab State Council for Science & Technology (Punjab State Government undertaking). Unati has a cooperative network of 900+ members and all our products are hand crafted at our manufacturing facility which employs 200+ women and generates livelihood for thousands.
- WHOLE HERB THERAPY CONCEPT: We believe in whole fruit or herb number of nutrients interacts collectively to deliver the desired medicinal or nutritional benefit. So we do minimal processing to conserve maximum medicinal and nutritional value. We discourage extract based preparations.
- Made from a distillate of all 5 Tulsi leaves Made with all pure natural distillate oils called Satava in Ayurveda. Tulsi distillates are blended in proportion based on Ayurveda principles to deliver maximum benefits. Bottle with net contents of 25ml.
- Panch Tulsi Drops has beneficial effect on mind and body.
- Panch Tulsi Drops helps to increase body resistance to fight diseases.
- It helps in allergies, cold and flu like situation.
- It helps to gives relaxation to mind and body.
- Panch Tulsi Drops helps to keeps away the deadly fevers like Dengue, Malaria and Swine Flu etc.
- 2 drops in one glass of warm water 3-4 times a day
- 5 drops per litre of water. Add it to your daily drinking water bottle or R.O or drinking water tank.
- 2 drops in a cup of tea.
- Put 3-4 drops in your steamer for aromatherapy effect in cold, flue and congestion like conditions
- Put 5-6 drops in wide mouth open pan filled with hot water or run a steamer with Tulsi water for 10 mins for nice fragrance and aromatherapy effect during night sleep.
- Add few drops in your bath tub for aromatherapy effect.
- Do not ingest drops directly always use in appropriate dilution.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and other sensitive part of body.
Tulsi Drops- 25ml
Tulsi Drops- 25ml